Joined: 26 Mar 2005
|Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:56 am Post subject: How to Change your site's Backround
|you should only have a subsliver backround. this is how to change you site's backround.
- go to your Administration Panel
- go to Styles Admin and click on Create
- pick a well know or good looking template and copied the same name to theme name (right above).
NOTE; when I say same I mean same. ClanDarkness is an template name. copied the same name above. not clandarkness ClanDarkness.
- go to General Admin and click on Configuration.
- go down a little and look for Default Style. pick what one you made before and submit it. go to Preview Forum and see if you like it or not. if you don't do this again with a different template.
Need Help on Override the template? go here
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.
If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.