Is it possible to.... EasyPHPBB
PHPBB the quick and easy way.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Is it possible to....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

set the setting of "display posts from previous > ALL > Newest post first" as a default setting on ALL threads?

I want it to stay like that permenently, but as soon as you click away * return, or post a reply..... it goes back to the way it was.
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
set the setting of "display posts from previous > ALL > Newest post first" as a default setting on ALL threads?

I want it to stay like that permenently, but as soon as you click away * return, or post a reply..... it goes back to the way it was.

I'll see if I can find a way to do that tomorrow.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
maniac1075 wrote:

OK, hope ya find something.
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
maniac1075 wrote:

OK, hope ya find something.

I'm not sure if its on all backrounds but on DARKSIDE after a post at the botton there is a thing that says: Display posts from previous: All Posts Oldests First Go. pick newest first. Wink

maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:

I'm not sure if its on all backrounds but on DARKSIDE after a post at the botton there is a thing that says: Display posts from previous: All Posts Oldests First Go. pick newest first. Wink

Yeah, I know that. But once you have navigated away from that thread, or posted something... it automaticly goes back to showing it that way again.

What I wanna know is if there is a way to permentaly have that option as the default to show new posts first.

also, is there a way to have your colors, and style autocmaticly inserted into a new post instead of having to write them all the time.
Like for egsample... when you are replying, your text feild automaticly has..

[b ][ color = blue][ /color ][/ b] (obviously without the spaces)
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

Yeah, I know that. But once you have navigated away from that thread, or posted something... it automaticly goes back to showing it that way again.

What I wanna know is if there is a way to permentaly have that option as the default to show new posts first.

also, is there a way to have your colors, and style autocmaticly inserted into a new post instead of having to write them all the time.
Like for egsample... when you are replying, your text feild automaticly has..

[b ][ color = blue][ /color ][/ b] (obviously without the spaces)

your right about the posting from newest to oldests goes back to normal when you leave the topic. so I guess you can't make it stay like that for good, and there is no way to have it auto so it will be like [color = red] text [/ co lor] ect.

maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Is it possible to.... Reply with quote

Mmmmm boddah Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EasyPHPBB Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: