Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" EasyPHPBB
PHPBB the quick and easy way.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Refi

Bookmark this site!
Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme"

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EasyPHPBB Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

Would it be possible to get a guide/tutorial thing that shows what each setting is/does? There are still blank spaces as to what certain things do... but I think it would be so much easier if there where pics to go with it to show what it actualy changes/shows on the board.

Also, a guide on what the color codes are would be very helpfull
I know 000000 = black and fffffff=white
A rough guide of what exactly each code is would be helpfull.

(I know it would be impossible to write down everyone like "00001 or 010101" etc... but the basic codes from AAAAA to ZZZZZ would be helpfull.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
Would it be possible to get a guide/tutorial thing that shows what each setting is/does? There are still blank spaces as to what certain things do... but I think it would be so much easier if there where pics to go with it to show what it actualy changes/shows on the board.

Also, a guide on what the color codes are would be very helpfull
I know 000000 = black and fffffff=white
A rough guide of what exactly each code is would be helpfull.

(I know it would be impossible to write down everyone like "00001 or 010101" etc... but the basic codes from AAAAA to ZZZZZ would be helpfull.)

for color fonts on html. you dont need to put 5 numbers it in. you can use the good old words. 1 is blue at the start. I not sure about the other ones tho. if easy makes html enable and adds font to it I will be able to help you out more.
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

oh ok, cool thanks.

but what do the un-named boxes do?

And which one do I edit to make the small borders around the topic boxes change color?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
oh ok, cool thanks.

but what do the un-named boxes do?

And which one do I edit to make the small borders around the topic boxes change color?

you need to have all of the files for your site. the only one who does is easyphpbb.
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

What??????

Admin > Styles Admin > Managment ..... in there.. what do the blank spaces do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
What??????

Admin > Styles Admin > Managment ..... in there.. what do the blank spaces do?

thats not where you do it. you need to get into your cPanel first. (its a server)
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
maniac1075 wrote:
What??????

Admin > Styles Admin > Managment ..... in there.. what do the blank spaces do?

thats not where you do it. you need to get into your cPanel first. (its a server)


I want a guide on what the actualy spaces do on that page???

some are labled like, "this is the border around the page" "this is the lightest box color" etc.... what do the ones that arnt labled do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
maniac1075 wrote:
What??????

Admin > Styles Admin > Managment ..... in there.. what do the blank spaces do?

thats not where you do it. you need to get into your cPanel first. (its a server)


I want a guide on what the actualy spaces do on that page???

some are labled like, "this is the border around the page" "this is the lightest box color" etc.... what do the ones that arnt labled do?

they do what they say you can, but you can only edit them. (IE the colors of the text only)
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

yeah, but i dont know what does what.... not all of them are labled..... what do the unlabled ones do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
yeah, but i dont know what does what.... not all of them are labled..... what do the unlabled ones do?

nothing if there unlabled.
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maniac1075
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

so none of them will change the borders around the topics?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Could we get a detailed guide on "Edit Theme" Reply with quote

maniac1075 wrote:
so none of them will change the borders around the topics?

no but you can always ask easyphpbb too.[/list]
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
agent007
EasyPHPBB Poster
EasyPHPBB Poster


Joined: 14 Sep 2005
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want it to
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EasyPHPBB Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse