M2U-ROMs, game chat, more! EasyPHPBB
PHPBB the quick and easy way.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   


Bookmark this site!
M2U-ROMs, game chat, more!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EasyPHPBB Forum Index -> Advertise your EasyPHPBB forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
krule
EasyPHPBB Newbie
EasyPHPBB Newbie


Joined: 01 Jul 2006
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: M2U-ROMs, game chat, more! Reply with quote

Question What is M2U? M2U is an acronym for Multimedia to You. What makes us special? We have an arcade for members with 50 posts or more! Links to our ROMs and Emulators database! Forums covering every major console and portable system throughout history! Over 18 ranks and a fully customizable profile! We even have a special bartering system! (We are currently in need of moderators.) Come check us out, the options are limitless! Join today! Cool Exclamation http://www.m2u.easyphpbb.com Idea Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: M2U-ROMs, game chat, more! Reply with quote

krule wrote:
Question What is M2U? M2U is an acronym for Multimedia to You. What makes us special? We have an arcade for members with 50 posts or more! Links to our ROMs and Emulators database! Forums covering every major console and portable system throughout history! Over 18 ranks and a fully customizable profile! We even have a special bartering system! (We are currently in need of moderators.) Come check us out, the options are limitless! Join today! Cool Exclamation http://www.m2u.easyphpbb.com Idea Very Happy

Sony Playstation portable is different from the one that sega. if you had a PSP you would know. and also the PSP has sold over 1 million copies of the PSP. and that the DS can only play games and maybe go on the internet. while the PSP can play games, go on the internet. watch movies, add music on it it. add movies right on the PSP as well! not to even say that the PSP can connect to your computer and to your PS2 as well. and when the PS3 comes out it will connect to that too. so the next time you think or say that the DS is the best portable system out there. think that Nintendo has 5 other portable systems before the PSP came out. and that the first handled system Nintendo made was 10-15 years ago! maybe even longer than that! and that give time for Nintendo to get better games and have more of a game collection. well Sony's PSP is always updating the PSP system to do more and more things, now it can watch TV on the PSP (you might have to pay for it, where you got it), and when sony updates the PSP it makes the PSP better and that it can play better looking games as well. IE this is a picture of SOCOM Fireteam Brovo, SOCOM FTB was able to buy from when the PSP came out.:


now this is SOCOM Fireteam Brovo 2, SOCOM FTB2 is not out yet and is still working on the game to make it look its best!

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/socomusnavysealsfireteambravo2/media.html

sorry that I can't show you a picture of the gameplay all the images they have are all messed up cause of the cam they used. but just watch the movies and you will see what I am talking about. hopefully you will think that the PSP is better than what you think cause the PSP is not yet pushed to it's limit like the PS2 is. but I will ave to agree with you that Xbox is still only here cause of Xbox Live and Halo.
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krule
EasyPHPBB Newbie
EasyPHPBB Newbie


Joined: 01 Jul 2006
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: PSP or DS? Reply with quote

I currently have both the PSP and DS. The PSP is good for movies, music, and sometimes gaming. The Internet service is okay, but you can only type so many words! I love my PSP but I hate it! The DS, as of now, games only! That is why it one of the best selling items in Japan! I haven't bought a game for it in a while, I'm waiting to see if the DS can do any better than the PSP for Internet! All I basically do with my PSP is use it to transfer files, download, and write this reply. Wasn't my intention > Arrow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: PSP or DS? Reply with quote

krule wrote:
I currently have both the PSP and DS. The PSP is good for movies, music, and sometimes gaming. The Internet service is okay, but you can only type so many words! I love my PSP but I hate it! The DS, as of now, games only! That is why it one of the best selling items in Japan! I haven't bought a game for it in a while, I'm waiting to see if the DS can do any better than the PSP for Internet! All I basically do with my PSP is use it to transfer files, download, and write this reply. Wasn't my intention > Arrow

the newer psp games that are coming out are going to be better than the ones before. cause of the new update.
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krule
EasyPHPBB Newbie
EasyPHPBB Newbie


Joined: 01 Jul 2006
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: PSP or DS? (continued) Reply with quote

to for anybody to take offense. I just have one question, why didn't you post that in my forum?! Better end now before my PSP can't type anymore, again!
Also, my PSP runs out of memory so quickly! I can't even play a simple flash game on the Net! Let's see Sony fix that! Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare
EasyPHPBB Expert
EasyPHPBB Expert


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 378
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: PSP or DS? (continued) Reply with quote

krule wrote:
to for anybody to take offense. I just have one question, why didn't you post that in my forum?! Better end now before my PSP can't type anymore, again!
Also, my PSP runs out of memory so quickly! I can't even play a simple flash game on the Net! Let's see Sony fix that! Twisted Evil

Shocked they did, you have to update to the newest verison. here is the link to update it:
http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Support/SystemUpdate
_________________
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.

If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EasyPHPBB Forum Index -> Advertise your EasyPHPBB forum! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse