Joined: 26 Mar 2005
|Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:56 pm Post subject: How To Install A Template
|if your wondering how to install a template with out going with all the stuff with my other tutorial. just follow these few steps.
- go to your site and go into your Admin CP
- go under Styles Admin and click on Add
- look for a template that you like and click on install
- when your done that go under General Admin and click on Configuration
- go down unlit you see Default Style and click on the arrow pointing down
- look for the name of the template you installed before and click on the name
- go to down to the very bottom and click on submit and you just add/installed your site's new template.
if you still need help go here and see if it can fix your problem.
EasyPHPBB Support Mod from 07/07/05 to 01/14/07.
If you need help please contact EasyPHPBB with your problem.